On their own, most student writers choose essay topics that fail to set them up for success. Never on purpose, but simply because no one’s taught them how to successfully brainstorm a topic that’s original, authentic, and reflects deep personal insight.
That’s what this Brainstorming Blueprint is for! It lays out simple solutions for discovering your authentic topic; mapping your entire essay; and moving quickly into writing without second-guessing yourself.
- The 6 essential essay topic guidelines to follow
- The 3 cliché topics to avoid at all costs (and 3 bonus topics to be wary of)
- 4 do’s and dont’s of successful essays
- 2 easy brainstorming activities to land a winning idea (AND outline your ENTIRE ESSAY)
- The topic wizard flowchart—You want to know if your topic idea is good BEFORE you start writing, right? This magical little flowchart will tell you the answer!
Whether you have zero ideas and need a jumpstart; or have tons of ideas and need help narrowing your focus; or simply need someone to tell you if your one idea is on track or not, this Blueprint will give you the answers you need so you can stop questioning and start writing, ASAP.
And we’re so confident you’ll like the Brainstorming Blueprint that, like all our products, it’s backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, we’ll give you a refund. No questions asked!